Although we are often glued to our smartphones and computer screens these days, we still treasure the act of putting pen to paper here at Living. A recent peek at our editors’ desks unearthed an eclectic collection of their well-loved notebooks (photographed above) packed with to-do lists, appointments, ideas, and other musings.
With 2013 upon us, we’re inspired to start fresh on the crisp blank pages of a new day planner. Here are our favorites.
FOR YOUR PURSE …
1. Tuck one of these tiny monthly planners by dozi into your pocket for the ultimate on-the-go organizer. $11.50.
2. The inside covers of Mr. Boddington’s Studio’s agenda are covered in hand-drawn designs, such as stripes and wood-grain waves. $75.
4. The minimalistic look of this Julia Kostreva notebook continues onto its roomy unlined pages. $22.
FOR YOUR DESK …
5. Each of these geometric organizers by Parisian company Astier de Villatte are typeset by hand and printed on a vintage press. $60.
6. Fill russel+hazel’s three-ring binder with a custom mix of monthly, weekly, and daily calendar pages. From $24.
7. Party hosts will love this Martha Stewart Home Office with Avery journal’s five-year holiday calendar and eleven pages of entertaining advice. $15.99.
8. You’ll never lose sight of these bright neon Graphic Image agendas. $80.
Lindsey Mather is an Editorial Assistant at Martha Stewart Living exploring New York City one meatball at a time.
(top photo by Mike Krautter)