Wrapping presents in paper this luxe is sure to make the giftee feel extra special, and it increases the anticipation. But these wrapped boxes are almost too pretty to rip apart! Pick a patterned paper to make your presents shine. A pile of them under the tree is the best kind of Christmas decor.
Clockwise from top:
1.Kraft shipping paper with white snowflakes, Martha Stewart Home Office with Avery, $5 per roll, Staples stores.
2. Screen-printed paper, in Golden Berries, $8.50 for 3 sheets, Rifle Paper Co.
3. Recycled paper, in Xmas Tree, $8 for 2 Sheets, Smock Paper.
4. Screen-printed paper, in Pine, $8.50 for 3 sheets, Rifle Paper Co.
5. Paper, in Ebony Pattern, $6.50 for 2 sheets, Snow and Graham.
6. Envelopes from Paper Presentation.
7. Doily hearts, in Teal and Green, $4, Banquet Workshop.
8. Recycled paper, in Bough, $8 for two sheets, Smock Paper.
9. Ultra-Eco paper, Acorn in Warm Red, $8 for 2 sheets, up up creative.
10. Paper, in Green/White, $4, by Grafika, 1973.
(All ribbons from Angela Liguori)